At PAE, everyone is given the opportunity to earn a GED credential and acquire the necessary skills for success!
High School Equivalent (HSE/GED)
Prepares participants to take the General Education Development (GED) tests leading to a GED credential.
- The GED test covers four subjects: math, science, social studies, and reasoning through language arts.
- To see images of a GED Testing Center go to the Gallery tab on this website.
- For more detailed information contact our office or www.GED.com.
Adult Basic Education (ABE, Pre GED)
Is designed for adults whose math and reading skills are below the ninth grade level.
Instruction will focus on the development of basic skills in core subject areas.
Potterville Adult Education provides the following to our students:
* Small personalized virtual and in-personclasses and a flexible schedule
* Individualized attention from caring staff
* Employment assistance and career development
* Counseling and Support Groups
* Educational Field Trips and Social Activities
* Computer Training