At PAE, everyone is given the opportunity to earn a High School Equivalent (HSE) and to be able to see and acquire the necessary skills for success!
High School Equivalent (HSE)
Prepares participants, ages 18 and up, to take the "General Education Development" tests leading to a GED certificate.
- The GED test covers four subjects: math, science, social studies, and reasoning through language arts.
- A total score of 580 is required in order to pass the test.
- You will want to get at least 145 points on each subject.
To enroll in the program, participants must demonstrate the potential to pass the GED test.
Adult Basic Education (ABE, Pre GED)
Is designed for adults whose math and reading skills are below the ninth grade level.
Instruction will focus on the development of basic skills in core subject areas.
Support Programs -
Learn To Earn (LTE)
The LTE program provides basic literacy instruction, GED preparation to Path program clients receiving services through Capital Area Michigan Works! within the Lansing Service Center and in Charlotte through the Charlotte Capital Area Michigan Works! Peckham.
Potterville Adult EducationProvides the following to our students:
* Small personalized classes and a flexible schedule
* Individualized attention from caring staff
* Employment assistance and career development
* Counseling and Support Groups
* Educational Field Trips and Social Activities
* Computer Training